- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-08-28
- 定價: $1,800
- 售價: 8.9 折 $1,600
- 貴賓價: 8.4 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 374
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1786462397
- ISBN-13: 9781786462398
Build consistent web apps with Redux by easily centralizing the state of your application.
About This Book
- Write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments (client, server and native), and are easy to test
- Take your web apps to the next level by combining the power of Redux with other frameworks such as React and Angular
- Uncover the best practices and hidden features of Redux to build applications that are powerful, consistent, and maintainable
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Understand why and how Redux works
- Implement the basic elements of Redux
- Use Redux in combination with React/Angular to develop a web application
- Debug a Redux application
- Interface with external APIs with Redux
- Implement user authentication with Redux
- Write tests for all elements of a Redux application
- Implement simple and more advanced routing with Redux
- Learn about server-side rendering with Redux and React
- Create higher-order reducers for Redux
- Extend the Redux store via middleware
The book starts with a short introduction to the principles and the ecosystem of Redux, then moves on to show how to implement the basic elements of Redux and put them together. Afterward, you are going to learn how to integrate Redux with other frameworks, such as React and Angular.
Along the way, you are going to develop a blog application. To practice developing growing applications with Redux, we are going to start from nothing and keep adding features to our application throughout the book. You are going to learn how to integrate and use Redux DevTools to debug applications, and access external APIs with Redux. You are also going to get acquainted with writing tests for all elements of a Redux application. Furthermore, we are going to cover important concepts in web development, such as routing, user authentication, and communication with a backend server
After explaining how to use Redux and how powerful its ecosystem can be, the book teaches you how to make your own abstractions on top of Redux, such as higher-order reducers and middleware.
Style and approach
This practical guide will teach you how to develop a complex, data-intensive application leveraging the capabilities of the Redux framework.