Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Cookbook - Second Edition
Ian Grieve, Mark Polino
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-08-23
- 售價: $1,840
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,748
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 376
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1786463407
- ISBN-13: 9781786463401
Over 100 powerful and effective recipes to help you solve real-world Dynamics GP problems
About This Book
- Switch to Dynamics GP 2016 to take advantage of improved cloud support, workflow enhancements, and a more intuitive user experience
- Understand the various tips and tricks to master Dynamics GP, and improve your system's stability in order to enable you to get work done faster
- Discover how to solve real-world problems in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 with easy-to-understand and practical recipes
Who This Book Is For
The book is for Dynamics GP users or Dynamics GP partners. It assumes that you have a basic understanding of business management systems and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the new enhancements in Dynamics GP 2016
- Personalize Microsoft Dynamics GP to improve accessibility and efficiencies
- Maintain Dynamics GP and ensure proper operation of the system using optimum processes
- Efficiently organize Microsoft Dynamics GP to improve processes
- Leverage the power of SmartLists using proven tips and techniques and undocumented search functionalities
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 to Microsoft Office 2013
- Enhance the usability of Microsoft Dynamics GP with hacks
- Expose the hidden features in Microsoft Dynamics GP to improve efficiency and get more from the system
- Deploy and use the Support Debugging tool to trace, locate, and resolve problems encountered by users
- Explore PowerBI and how it can be used with Dynamics GP 2016
The latest release of Dynamics GP 2016 offers a powerful, adaptable, and cloud enabled enterprise accounting software solution. The new version has experienced changes in serviced-based architecture, workflow, existing functionalities, and the introduction of plenty of new features. This book will help you get the most out of Dynamics GP quickly and effectively.
This book picks up where implementation training leaves off. Whether you are new or experienced, you will find useful recipes to improve the way you use and work with Dynamics GP. The book starts with recipes designed to enhance the usefulness of Microsoft Dynamics GP by personalizing the look and feel of the application.
Most of the recipes are designed to give you tips for a typical installation of Dynamics GP, including core financials and distribution modules. The book then moves through recipes that include automating Dynamics GP to allow users or administrators to focus on value adding tasks, connecting Dynamics GP to Microsoft Office, exposing hidden features in Dynamics GP, PowerBI, and much more!
Style and approach
This book follows a recipe-based approach with a problem-solution mind-set. Each recipe is independent of the others; real-world tested, and designed to be used immediately.