$990Core Java, Volume I -- Fundamentals, 9/e (Paperback)
$990Core Java, Volume II--Advanced Features, 9/e (Paperback)
Increase your productivity by implementing data structures
About This Book
- Gain a complete understanding of data structures using a simple approach
- Analyze algorithms and learn when you should apply each solution
- Explore the true potential of functional data structures
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those who want to learn data structures and algorithms with PHP for better control over application-solution, efficiency, and optimization.
A basic understanding of PHP data types, control structures, and other basic features is required
What You Will Learn
- Gain a better understanding of PHP arrays as a basic data structure and their hidden power
- Grasp how to analyze algorithms and the Big O Notation
- Implement linked lists, double linked lists, stack, queues, and priority queues using PHP
- Work with sorting, searching, and recursive algorithms
- Make use of greedy, dynamic, and pattern matching algorithms
- Implement tree, heaps, and graph algorithms
- Apply PHP functional data structures and built-in data structures and algorithms
PHP has always been the the go-to language for web based application development, but there are materials and resources you can refer to to see how it works. Data structures and algorithms help you to code and execute them effectively, cutting down on processing time significantly.
If you want to explore data structures and algorithms in a practical way with real-life projects, then this book is for you.
The book begins by introducing you to data