Bring the power of Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud technology to your datacenter.
About This Book
- Build and deploy software-defined infrastructures and deliver Azure-based IaaS and Paas services in your datacenter
- Use Azure Stack to leverage your current infrastructure with Microsoft Hybrid Cloud and get the best of both worlds
- Unlock greater levels of performance and flexibility and save your organization money, time, and resources
Who This Book Is For
The book is for administrators and architects who are planning to implement or administer a hybrid cloud infrastructure using Microsoft Cloud Technology. This book is ideal for those who are looking forward to implement and run a hybrid cloud infrastructure with PaaS, SaaS and IaaS services.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a clear understanding of the Azure Stack Design
- Set up Storage, Network and Compute Services in Azure Stack
- Implement and run a hybrid cloud infrastructure with PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS services
- Get an overview of automation options in Azure Stack
- Integrate Azure Public Services such as Multi Factor Authentication, Security Center, and Azure AD with Azure Stack
- Extend Azure Stack Environments using the third-party Resource Provider
- Learn about the services available in the future
Azure Stack is all about creating fewer gaps between on-premise and public cloud application deployment. Azure Stack is the next logical evolution of Microsoft Cloud Services to create a true Hybrid Cloud-ready application.
This book provides an introduction to Microsoft Azure