- Implement cisco's networking solutions on Data Center, Wireless, Cloud, Security and Mobility
- Leverage Cisco IOS to manage the network infrastructures.
- A practical guide that will show how to troubleshoot the common issues on the network.
Most enterprise use Cisco networking equipment to design and implement their networks. However, some networks outperform the networks in other enterprises in terms of performance and meeting new business demands, because they were designed for the present, keeping the future in mind.
The book will start by describing the various stages in the network lifecycle from capturing requirements, to designing and implementing the network, and finally operating and optimizing the network. It will focus on the multiple parts of the Enterprise network, and the technologies/ protocols that can be used in each part. Then it will talk in detail about the technologies/ design choices for the wired and wireless users in the Local Area Network/ campus network. Additionally, it will describe the various Data center options and technologies, and the options on how to connect various remote offices across the Wide Area Network (WAN). Furthermore, it would highlight the need for identifying business critical applications on the network, and how to prioritize these applications by deploying Quality of Service on the network. It would end with describing the various techniques for securing the network on the forwarding plane, control plane and the management plane.
By the end, you will abe to outline an approach to network operations, and describe the various parameters and best practices to ensure smooth network operations.
What you will learn
- Understand the Network Lifecycle approach
- Get to know the traits of a good network design
- Design components and technology choices at various places in the network (PINS)
- Work on the sample configurations for the network devices in the LAN/ WAN/ DC, and wireless domain
- Get familiar with the configurations and best practices for Securing the network
- Explore the best practices for Network Operations