Mastering Blockchain (Paperback)
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2017-03-17
- 定價: USD $49.99
- 售價: $1,710
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 540
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1787125440
- ISBN-13: 9781787125445
貴賓價: $1,881Professional CUDA C Programming (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques for Building Intelligent Systems
貴賓價: $1,617Deep Learning (Hardcover)
售價: $2,384Thinking in C++, Volume 1: Introduction to Standard C++, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,663Dependency Injection (Paperback)
貴賓價: $372The Elements of C# Style
- Get to grips with the underlying technical principles and implementations of blockchain.
- Build powerful applications using Ethereum to secure transactions and create smart contracts.
- Explore cryptography, mine cryptocurrencies, and solve scalability issues with this comprehensive guide.
Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. The blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrency – in fact, it's the shared public ledger upon which the entire Bitcoin network relies – and it's gaining popularity with people who work in finance, government, and the arts.
Blockhchain technology uses cryptography to keep data secure. This book gives a detailed description of this leading technology and its implementation in the real world.
This book begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, teaching you the fundamentals of cryptography and how it keeps data secure. You will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. You will explore different blockchain solutions and get an exclusive preview into Hyperledger, an upcoming blockchain solution from IBM and the Linux Foundation. You will also be shown how to implement blockchain beyond currencies, scability with blockchain, and the future scope of this fascinating and powerful technology.
What You Will Learn
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Fully comprehend the concept of decentralization, its impact and relationship with blockchain technology
- Experience how cryptography is used to secure data