Programming Kotlin (Paperback)
Stephen Samuel, Stefan Bocutiu
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,496Kotlin in Action (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,140The Manager's Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568Microsoft .NET - Architecting Applications for the Enterprise, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,260Beautiful Architecture: Leading Thinkers Reveal the Hidden Beauty in Software Design (Paperback)
貴賓價: $371架構探險 : 輕量級微服務架構 (上冊)
貴賓價: $1,881Building Evolutionary Architectures: Support Constant Change
貴賓價: $789An Agile Adoption And Transformation Survival Guide
貴賓價: $1,093The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,615Functional Programming in Java: How Functional Techniques Improve Your Java Programs(快遞進口)
貴賓價: $2,859Introduction to Programming Languages (Paperback)
售價: $840Software in 30 Days: How Agile Managers Beat the Odds, Delight Their Customers, And Leave Competitors In the Dust (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568BDD in Action: Behavior-driven development for the whole software lifecycle (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,628Java 8 in Action: Lambdas, Streams, and functional-style programming (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,521Compiling for the .NET Common Language Runtime
貴賓價: $282深入解析 Android 虛擬機
Familiarize yourself with all of Kotlin’s features with this in-depth guide
About This Book
- Get a thorough introduction to Kotlin
- Learn to use Java code alongside Kotlin without any hiccups
- Get a complete overview of null safety, Generics, and many more interesting features
Who This Book Is For
The book is for existing Java developers who want to learn more about an alternative JVM language. If you want to see what Kotlin has to offer, this book is ideal for you.
What You Will Learn
- Use new features to write structured and readable object-oriented code
- Find out how to use lambdas and higher order functions to write clean, reusable, and simple code
- Write unit tests and integrate Kotlin tests with Java code in a transitioning code base
- Write real-world production code in Kotlin in the style of microservices
- Leverage Kotlin’s extensions to the Java collections library
- Use destructuring expressions and find out how to write your own
- Write code that avoids null pointer errors and see how Java-nullable code can integrate with features in a Kotlin codebase
- Discover how to write functions in Kotlin, see the new features available, and extend existing libraries
- Learn to write an algebraic data types and figure out when they should be used
Kotlin has been making waves ever since it was open sourced by JetBrains in 2011; it has been praised by developers across the world and is already being adopted by companies. This book provides a detailed introduction to Kotlin that shows you all its features and will enable you to write Kotlin code to production.
We start with the basics: get you familiar with running Kotlin code, setting up, tools, and instructions that you can use to write basic programs. Next, we cover object oriented code: functions, lambdas, and properties – all while using Kotlin’s new features.
Then, we move on to null safety aspects and type parameterization. We show you how to destructure expressions and even write your own. We also take you through important topics like testing, concurrency, microservices, and a whole lot more. By the end of this book you will be able to compose different services and build your own applications.
Style and approach
An easy to follow guide that covers the full set of features in Kotlin programming.