Hazem Saleh, Ethan Holmes, Tom Bray, Sani Yusuf
About This Book
- Follow three sample projects to experience Ionic's impressive capabilities
- Extend the power of Apache Cordova by creating your own Apache Cordova cross-platform mobile plugins
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Develop, build, run, and deploy great cross-platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova
- Create complete mobile apps using Apache Cordova that run on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
- Create a neat user interface for your mobile application using jQuery Mobile
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how React Native works behind the scenes
- Write your own custom native UI components
- Get to know Ionic by creating three complete mobile applications
In the first module, you'll get stuck into Apache Cordova and find out how to use it as the key platform for developing your mobile app. In the second module, we'll show you how to take advantage of React Native. It has a reputation for having a steep learning curve, but we'll make it easy for you, making sure you make full use of your existing knowledge and getting you up and running with a sample application.
In the third and final module, you'll get started with Ionic. With three practical projects you can build yourself, we've made sure that you'll be learning by doing―which means you'll not only develop new skills much quickly, but you'll have produced something tangible at the end of it!