Mastering VMware vSphere 6.5
Andrea Mauro, Paolo Valsecchi, Karel Novak
- Learn to design, deploy and manage Vmware Datacenter
- Get acquainted with new features of Vsphere 6.5
- Deploy and manage your Vmware workloads with ease.
VMware vSphere 6.5 provides a powerful, flexible and secure foundation for next-generation applications which helps in effective digital transformation.Our book will be based on VMware vSphere 6.5 which empowers you to virtualize any complex application with ease.
You will begin with overview of all the products, solutions and features of the vSphere 6.5 suite, comparing the evolutions with the previous releases. Next you will Design and plan a virtualization infrastructure to drive planning and performance analysis. Following this you wlll be proceeding with workflow and components installation. New network trends are also covered which will help in optimal designing of vSphere environment. You will also learn the practices and procedures involved in configuring and managing virtual machines in a vSphere infrastructure. With vSphere 6.5, you will make use of significantly more powerful capabilities for patching, upgrading, and managing the configuration of the virtual environment. Next you will focus on specific availability (and resiliency) solutions in vSphere. Towards the end of the book you will get information on how to save your configuration, data and workload from your virtual infrastructure
By the end of the book you will be learn all about VMware vSphere 6.5 right from design to deployment and management
What you will learn
- Deep understanding of vSphere 6.5 functionalities
- Design and plan a virtualization environment based on vSphere 6.5
- Manage and administer a vSphere 6.5 environment and resources
- Get tips for the VCP6-DCV and VCIX6-DCV exams (along with use of the vSphere 6 documentation)
- Implement different migration techniques to move your workload across different environments.
- Save your configuration, data and workload from your virtual infrastructure.