Learning Malware Analysis
Monnappa K A
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-06-29
- 定價: $1,735
- 售價: 10.0 折 $1,729
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,643
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 510
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788392507
- ISBN-13: 9781788392501
貴賓價: $1,368Practical Web Penetration Testing
貴賓價: $2,499CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 7/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,273CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests
貴賓價: $1,615The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Flaws, 2/e (Paperback)
- Gets you up and running with the key concepts of malware analysis
- Learn the art of detecting, analyzing and investigating malware threats
- Practical use of malware analysis using different tools and techniques.
- Learn the concepts using real world examples
Malware analysis and memory forensics are powerful analysis and investigation techniques used in reverse engineering, digital forensics and incident response. With adversaries becoming sophisticated and carrying out advanced malware attacks on critical infrastructures, Data centers, private and public organizations; detecting, responding and investigating such intrusions are critical to information security professionals. Malware analysis and memory forensics have become a must have skill for fighting advanced malware, targeted attacks and security breaches.
This book teaches concepts, techniques, and tools to understand the behavior and characteristics of malware by using malware analysis and it also teaches the techniques to investigate and hunt malwares using memory forensics.
This book will introduce readers to the basics of malware analysis, Windows internals and it then gradually progresses deep into more advanced concepts of code analysis & memory forensics. This book uses real world malware samples and infected memory images to help readers gain a better understanding of the subject so that the readers will be equipped with skills required to analyze, investigate and respond to malware related incidents.
What you will learn
- Create a safe and isolated lab environment for malware analysis
- Tools, concepts & techniques to perform malware analysis using static, dynamic, code and memory analysis/forensics
- Extracting the metadata associated with malware
- Determining malware interaction with system
- Reverse engineering and debugging using code analysis tools like IDA pro and x64dbg
- Reverse engineering various malware functionalities
- Reverse engineering & decoding the common encoding/encryption algorithms.
- Techniques to investigate & hunt malware using memory forensics.
- Build a custom sandbox to automate malware analysis