- Accelerate your infrastructure's productivity by implementing a continuous delivery pipeline within your environment.
- Leverage AWS services and Jenkins 2.0 to perform complete application deployments on Windows and Linux servers.
- A recipe-based guide that will help you minimize application deployment downtime
AWS CodeDeploy and CodePipeline are scalable services offered by AWS that automate application's build and deployments pipeline. In order to deliver tremendous speed and agility, every organization is moving towards automating the entire application's pipeline. This book will cover all the AWS services required to automate your deployment and patching process to your instances
This book will begin with setting up and using one of the AWS services for automation - CodeCommit. Next, you will learn how to build the sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild. After you have built the application, you will learn how to use CodeDeploy to deploy the Application in EC2/Autoscaling/ElasticBeanStalk. You will also be building highly scalable and fault tolerant CI/CD pipeline with some easy-to-follow recipes. Following this,. you will be acheiveing CI/CD for Microservices application and reduce the risk within our software development lifecycle. You will also learn to setup an Infrastructure using CloudFormation Template and Ansible and also how to automate AWS resources using AWS Lambda. Finally, you will be deploying a Microservice Application using Jenkins Pipeline 2.0.
By the end of this book, you will be able to minimize application downtime, implement continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), and continuous delivery; gaining total control over your software development lifecycle/ By the end of the book you will learn to automate instances in AWS and automate deployment lifecycle of applications.
What you will learn
- Build a sample Maven and NodeJS Application using CodeBuild
- Deploy the Application in EC2/Autoscaling/ElasticBeanStalk and how Codepipeline helps in integrating the aws services together
- Build a highly scalable and fault tolerant CI/CD pipeline
- Achieve CI/CD of Microservice Architecture Application in AWS ECS using CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ECR, CloudFormation and CodePipline
- Automate daily tasks using AWS Lambda
- Deploy Microservices Applications using Jenkins Pipeline 2.0