Practical Web Design: Learn the fundamentals of web design with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Vue.js
A step by step guide for beginners to create interactive and dynamic websites from scratch.
- A fun-filled book with incrementing projects that would help you learn and adapt the fundamentals of web development
- Bring your web design to life with the help of HTML, CSS, JQuery, and learn to kick-start your future projects with Bootstrap
- Explore popular web development techniques such as responsive, adaptive, and material design and initiate yourself with Vue.js
Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. This book offers you everything you need to know to build your websites.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of web design and the basic design components
- Learn HTML5 and CSS3
- Difference between adaptive and responsive web design
- Learn how to create your first website
- Implement Bootstrap Framework in your project
- Get familiar with server-side rendering
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to learn about web development regardless of previous experience. It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience; it's also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few technologies (such as HTML and CSS) but not all of them.
Table of Contents
- Evolution of Web Design
- Web Design and its Components
- Website Designing Workflow
- Responsive Versus Adaptive Design
- Learning HTML5
- Learning CSS3
- Project on Building Our Own Website
- Making Our Website Responsive
- Adding Interaction and Dynamic Contents
- Optimizing and Launching Our Website
- What Is Bootstrap?
- Building a Website with Bootstrap
- Introduction to Client-Side Rendering
- Tools to Help Your Workflow