Django 2 by Example
Learn Django with four end-to-end projects
- Learn Django by building real-world web applications from scratch
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
- Integrate other technologies into your application with clear, step-by-step explanations and comprehensive example code
If you want to learn the entire process of developing professional web applications with Django, then this book is for you. You will walk through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices.
You will learn how to build a blog application, a social image bookmarking website, an online shop and an e-learning platform. The book will teach you how to enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs and setup a production environment for your Django projects. The book walks you through the creation of real-world applications, solving common problems, and implementing best practices. By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Django and how to build advanced web applications.
What you will learn
- Build practical real-world web applications with Django
- Use Django with other technologies such as Redis, Celery and Solr.
- Develop pluggable Django applications
- Create advanced features, optimize your code and use the cache framework
- Add internationalization to your Django projects
- Add social features to your projects
- Build RESTful APIs for your applications
Who This Book Is For