Microservice Patterns and Best Practices
Vinicius Feitosa Pacheco
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-01-29
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 366
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788474031
- ISBN-13: 9781788474030
微服務設計模式和最佳實踐 (Microservice Patterns and Best Practices) (簡中版)
- Get to grips with the microservice architecture and build enterprise ready microservice applications
- Learn the design patterns and the best practices while building a microservice application
- Get hands on techniques and tools to create microservices resilient to high performance and possible fails
Microservices are hot trend in the development world right now. Many enterprises have adopted this approach to achieve agility and the continuous delivery of the applications to gain the competitive advantage. This book will take you through the different design patterns at different stages of the microservice application development along with their best practices.
The book will start with learning of microservices key concepts and showing how to make the right choices while designing microservices. You will then move onto internal microservices application patterns like Caching Strategy, Asynchronism, CQRS and Event Sourcing, Circuit Breaker, Bulkheads and so on. Further the coarse of the book, you will learn the designing patterns of the microservices with their best choices. The book will guide you where to use which design pattern at application development stage and how to break monolithic application into microservices. You will also be taken through the best practices and patterns involved while testing, securing and deploying your microservice application.
At the end of the book you will have the full ability to create interoperable microservices, testable and prepared for great performance.
What you will learn
- How to break monolithic application into microservices
- Implement Caching Strategies, CQRS & Event Sourcing, Circuit Breaker patterns
- Incorporate different design patterns like Shared Data, Aggregator, Proxy, Chained Microservices
- Utlize consolidate testing patterns like integration, signature and monkey tests.
- Secure microservices with JWT, API gateway and single sign on
- Deploy microservices with continuous integration/delivery, Blue/Green deployment etc.