Mastering Spring Cloud
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-04-26
- 售價: $1,735
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,648
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788475437
- ISBN-13: 9781788475433
- Explore the wealth of options provided by Spring cloud for wiring service dependencies in microservice systems.
- Bring up the infrastructure components of a Cloud ready system with this book.
- Architect your cloud native data using Spring Cloud.
Developing, deploying, and operating cloud applications should be as easy as local applications. This should be a governing principle behind any cloud platform, library, or tool. Spring Cloud-an open-source library-makes it easy to develop JVM applications for the cloud. In this book, you will be introduced with Spring Cloud and master its features from the application developer's point of view.
This book begins introducing you to microservices for spring and features set available with Spring Cloud. Then you will learn to configure Spring Cloud server and run Eureka server to enable service registration and discovery. Then you will learn about techniques related to load balancing and circuit breaking and utilize all features of Feign client. The book now deep dives into advanced topics where you will learn to implement distributed tracing solution for Spring Cloud and build message driven microservices architecture. Before running the application on docker container you learn testing and securing techniques with Spring Cloud.
What you will learn
- Abstract Spring Cloud's feature set
- Create microservices utilizing Spring Cloud's Netflix OSS
- Create synchronous API microservices based on message-driven architecture.
- Explore advanced topics like distributed tracing, security, and contract testing.
- Manage and deploy applications on the production environment