Blockchain By Example: Decentralized applications using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger
Bellaj Badr, Richard Horrocks, Xun (Brian) Wu
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,568Node.js in Action, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $977The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,617Deep Learning (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,568Real-World Machine Learning
貴賓價: $1,026HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,496NoSQL Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Emerging World of Polyglot Persistence (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,180Enterprise Blockchain Development: With Hyperledger Fabric and Composer
貴賓價: $1,330Learning React: A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications Using React and Redux (2nd Edition)
Dive into working mechanics of the decentralized blockchain applications to build your own scalable dapps.
- A go-to guide which will help you know everything about Blockchain ecosystem and their related terminologies
- Practical approach and easy to follow examples to implement smart contracts, wallet, consensus protocols and other principles in your applications
- Clear blueprint to design and develop your efficient applications using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger
The blockchain is a revolution promising a new world without middlemen. Technically, it is an immutable and tamper-proof distributed ledger of all transactions across a peer-to-peer network. Blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet based on trust, disintermediation, and decentralization.
Throughout the book, we will walk you through a detailed step-by-step process using solidity to build three blockchain projects with different complexity levels and hurdles. This book will provide you with all the relevant concepts related to cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and blockchain in order to build your own decentralized applications. Each project will teach you just enough about blockchain to be productive right away. We will cover the different set of projects such as Bitcoin Payment System, Supply Chain on Hyperledger, and Tontine Bank Dapp using Ethereum. We will cover major challenges that are associated with Blockchain ecosystems such as scalability, integration, distributed file management and more.
By the end of this book, you will not only be able to tackle the common issues in the blockchain ecosystem but also design and build reliable, scalable distributed systems.
What you will learn
- Grasp the decentralized technology fundamentals to master blockchain principles.
- Build blockchain projects on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger.
- Build your own currency and a payment application using Bitcoin
- Build Web3 Dapps and supply chain system using Hyperledger.
- Write smart contracts, run your ICO and build tontine decentralized app using Ethereum
- Explore Blockchain to learn how to implement distributed file management.
- Integrate blockchain into your existing systems in your organization.
Who This Book Is For
If you are keen on learning how to build blockchain decentralized applications from scratch, then this book is what you need. It explains all the basic concepts required to develop your own intermediate projects.