Full Stack Development with JHipster
Deepu K Sasidharan, Sendil Kumar N
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-03-23
- 售價: $1,540
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,463
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 380
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178847631X
- ISBN-13: 9781788476317
- Leverage the full power of JHipster platform to build complex web applications
- Create microservices from scratch and convert JHipster monolith apps into microservices
- Build and deploy applications locally, in Docker and various cloud platforms.
JHipster is a development platform to generate, develop, and deploy Spring Boot and Angular applications and Spring microservices. It provides you with a variety of tools that will help you quickly build modern web applications.This book will be your guide to building Full stack applications with Spring and Angular using the JHipster toolset.
You will begin by understanding what JHipster is and the various tools and technologies associated with it. You will learn the essentials of a Full stack developer before practically building a monolithic web application with JHipster. From here you will learn JHipster Domain Language with entity modeling and entity creation using JDL and JDL studio. Moving on, you will be introduced to client side technologies like Angular and Bootstrap and will delve into technologies such as Spring Security, Spring MVC, and Spring Data. You will learn to build and package the app for production with various deployment options like Heroku, AWS etc. Further, during the course of the book, you will be introduced to microservice server side technologies and how to break your monolithic application with a database of your choice. Next, the book will take you through cloud deployment with microservice on Docker and Kubernetes. Going forward, you will learn to build your client side with React as well and will conclude with the best practices involved with JHipster.
By the end of the book, you will be able to leverage the power of best tools available to build modern web applications.
What you will learn
- Building business logic by creating and developing entity model using JHipster Domain Language
- Customizing the web application with Angular, Bootstrap and Spring
- Testing and Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Utlizing JHipster microservice stack which includes Netflix Eureka, Spring cloud config, HashiCorp Consul
- Understanding advanced microservices concepts like API routing, load balancing, rate limiting, circuit breaking, centralized configuration server, JWT authentication etc
- Running micro services locally using Docker and in production using Kubernetes