Improve and progress towards being a senior developer by building enterprise applications that use modern techniques like Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Learn to build microservices and deploy it to a Docker container for scaling the application.
- Test and Deploy your code with confidence using Travis CI
Moving on, you will work on handling your app data, which includes account and authentication, documentation with TypeDoc, and searching with Elasticsearch. You will also learn to create UI with React.
Another big challenge is scalability -how the application would handle millions of users, all across the world, at the same time. We'll be using Docker to split our application into many smaller services, and using Kubernetes to create and distribute those services in a redundant manner, to ensure our application would always be responsive.
By the end of the book, you should be able to build production-ready enterprise applications.
What You Will Learn
- Test-Driven Development and Unit Testing
- Data storage and search with Elasticsearch
- Explore Documentation with TypeDoc
- Improve the speed of development with Continuous Integration
- Creating UI and UI testing with React
- Basic Server Administration and Deployment with Docker
- Creating scalable application using Kubernetes
Who This Book Is For