Ionic Cookbook: Recipes to create cutting-edge, real-time hybrid mobile apps with Ionic, 3rd Edition
Indermohan Singh, Hoc Phan
$194Spring 3.x 編程技術與應用
$403JSP 項目開發全程實錄, 3/e
Solve all your Ionic-related issues through dedicated recipes that will help you get the best out of Ionic. Working with Ionic components to find out the best way to share data between them effectively.
- Leverage Ionic 3.9 and its exciting new features to create cutting-edge, real-time apps
- Work through simple recipes to address your problems directly and solve them effectively
- Get examples at each step to guide you on your learning curve with Angular
You will work with Ionic components and find out how to share data efficiently between them. You'll discover how to make the best use of the REST API to handle back-end services and then move on to animating your application to make it look pretty. You then learn to add in a local push notification in order to test the app. Then you'll work with Cordova to support native functionalities on both iOS and Android. From there, you'll get to grips with using the default themes for each platform and customizing your own. We then take you through the advanced Ionic features like lazy loading, deep linking, localizing ionic apps etc. Finally, you'll see how best to deploy your app to different platforms.
This book will solve all your Ionic-related issues through dedicated recipes that will help you get the best out of Ionic.
What you will learn
- Help readers to jump-start Ionic apps
- Explore essential features of Ionic with examples
- Learn how to use native device functionalities
- Make the best use of the REST API to handle back-end services
- Work with Cordova to support native functionalities on both iOS and Android.
- Master advanced topics in app development such as deep linking and lazy loading
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Creating Our First App with Ionic 3
- Adding Ionic 3 Components
- Extending Ionic 3 with Angular 4 Building Blocks
- Validating Forms and Making HTTP Requests
- Adding Animation
- User Authentication and Push Notification
- Supporting Device Functionalities Using Ionic Native
- Theming the App
- Taking your app to the next level
- Publishing the App for Different Platforms