- Take your cloud security functions to the next level by automation
- Learn to automate your security functions on AWS and OpenStack
- Practical approach towards securing your workloads efficiently
This book will start with the basics of why cloud security is important and how automation can be the most effective way of governing the cloud security. Then we will take a deep dive into AWS cloud environment and its security services.We will be dealing with each security function such as Identity management, access management and how these services can be automated. We will also be covering aspects such as cloud Network security, automating cloud deployments and so on. Then we will be working OpenStack modules of security and how a private cloud security functions can be automated for better time and cost effectiveness.
By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience on automating your cloud security and governance.
What you will learn
- Define security for public and private cloud services
- Address the security concerns of your cloud
- Improve and optimize security of public and private cloud
- Automating the cloud security
- Security Compliance