Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2018-06-21
- 售價: $1,482
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,408
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 546
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788834240
- ISBN-13: 9781788834247
- A no-holds-barred introduction to reinforcement learning from the first principles to the latest and greatest algorithms
- Discover how to implement fresh RL algorithms and make them part of your project
- Learn the boundaries and applications of an area so new that algorithms and approaches are invented every month
Reinforcement Learning (RL) is much more than the newest buzzword in deep learning. Like most areas in machine learning, the first popular texts have been around since the late 90s, but it is only since Google started to use RL algorithms to play and defeat well-known computer games, that the field shot to prominence.
This is the first book to present RL from the first principles. It presents RL algorithms and methods developed since the late 90s, in an accessible and practical fashion. RL stands for the art of coding intelligent learning agents able to adapt to a formidable array of tasks.
Max Lapan leads you through some well-known areas such as the Bellman equation and dynamic programming, and also introduces Deep-Q Network problems and Policy Gradient approaches in some depth. Max ends with a ride through some of the recent developments in RL, suggesting applications and new departures.
What you will learn
- Understand the deep learning context of RL
- See how to implement simple RL techniques such as the Bellman equation
- Apply Policy Gradient approaches to the real world
- Defeat computer games without ever touching a keyboard
- Learn the required deep learning and machine learning methods to understand RL