Enterprise Internet of Things Handbook: Build end-to-end IoT solutions using popular IoT platforms
$250NLTK 基礎教程 — 用 NLTK 和 Python 庫構建機器學習應用 (NLTK Essentials)
Get familiar with the building blocks of IoT solutions using off-the-shelf IoT platforms.
- Work with various trending IoT platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, Google IoT, IBM Watson IoT, and Kaa IoT
- Gain hands-on knowledge working with Cloud-based IoT platforms, IoT Analytics, and so on.
- A practical guide that will help you build IoT strategies for your organization
There is a lot of work that is being done in the IoT domain and according to Forbes the global IoT market will grow from $157B in 2016 to $457B by 2020. This is an amazing market both in terms technology advancement as well as money.
In this book, we will be covering five popular IoT platforms, namely, AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT, Google IoT Core, IBM Watson IoT, and Kaa IoT middleware. You are going to build solutions that will use a Raspberry Pi 3, a DHT11 Temperature and humidity sensor, and a dashboard to visualize the sensor data in real-time. Furthermore, you will also explore various components of each of the platforms that are needed to achieve the desired solution.
Besides building solutions, you will look at how Machine Learning and IoT go hand in hand and later design a simple predictive web service based on this concept. By the end of this book, you will be in a position to implement an IoT strategy best-fit for your organization
What you will learn
- Connect a Temperature and Humidity sensor and see how these two can be managed from various platforms
- Explore the core components of AWS IoT such as AWS Kinesis and AWS IoTRules Engine
- Build a simple analysis dashboard using Azure IoT and Power BI
- Understand the fundamentals of Google IoT and use Google core APIs to build your own dashboard
- Get started and work with the IBM Watson IoT platform
- Integrate Cassandra and Zeppelin with Kaa IoT dashboard
- Review some Machine Learning and AI and get to know more about their implementation in the IoT domain.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at IoT architects and engineers, or any stakeholders working with IoT solutions in an organization. This book will also help decision makers and professionals from small- and medium-sized enterprises build an IoT strategy for their venture.
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Basics of IoT
- Applications Of IoT
- Getting Started With IoT Platforms
- AWS IoT
- Azure IoT
- Google Cloud IoT
- IBM Watson IoT
- Kaa IoT
- IoT & Machine Learning
- IoT Platform Comparisons