Hands-On Cybersecurity with Blockchain
Develop Blockchain applications and understand its effect on Cybersecurity measures
- Understanding the blockchain architecture from the cybersecurity perspective.
- Implementing Network security, IoT security and log management using Blockchain
- Practical case studies and real-world examples of blockchain used for cybersecurity
This book will initially start with introducing the common cyber threat landscape, and common attacks like Malware and DDoS. Then we will introduce Blockchain and Hyperledger architecture and how it fits into the cybersecurity ecosystem. Then we will deep dive into core concepts of cybersecurity like DDoS attacks, Network security and how blockchain plays a crucial role in it.
Towards the end of this book, we will work on few case studies using real-world examples where they have implemented blockhain for security reasons.
What you will learn
- Understanding the cyber threat landscape
- Evolution of Cybersecurity and Blockchain
- Blockchain Architecture
- The impact of Blockchain on Cybersecurity measures
- Programming Blockchain solutions
- Challenges and the future of Cybersecurity and Blockchain
Who This Book Is For
The book is targeted towards cybersecurity professionals, or any stakeholders dealing with cybersecurity who want to understand the next-level of securing infrastructure using Blockchain. Basic understanding of Blockchain can be an added advantage.