Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2019-02-28
- 售價: $1,590
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,511
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 572
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788990226
- ISBN-13: 9781788990226
- Create efficient client-side apps and customized plugins that work seamlessly
- Learn best practices from field experience to use Dynamics 365 efficiently
- Unleash the power of Dynamics 365 to maximize your organization's profits
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an all-in-one business management solution that's easy to use and adapt. It helps you connect your finances, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and enable growth. This book gives you all the information you need to become an expert in MS Dynamics 365.
In addition to this, you will discover how to customize Dynamics 365, and quickly move on to grasp the app structure, which helps you customize Dynamics 365 better. You will also learn how Dynamics 365 can be seamlessly embedded into various productivity tools to customize them for machine learning and contextual guidance.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered utilizing Dynamics 365 features through real-world scenarios.
What you will learn
- Manage various divisions of your organization using Dynamics 365 customizations
- Explore the XRM Framework and leverage its features
- Provide an enhanced mobile and tablet experience
- Understand how to develop plugins and workflows using Dynamics 365
- Explore solution framework improvements and new field types
Who this book is for
Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is for you if you have knowledge of Dynamics CRM and want to utilize the latest features of Dynamics 365. This book is also for you if you're a skilled developer looking to move to the Microsoft stack to build business solution software. Extensive Dynamics CRM development experience will be beneficial to understand the concepts covered in this book.
Deepesh Somani is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions architect at Dynamisity and a corporate trainer. He is a Microsoft MVP awardee since 2015 and was awarded as top 100 CRM bloggers in 2017 by Feedspot. He has developed 14 free tools with 7,000 downloads and a Learning Dynamics CRM app with 1,500 downloads with 4.4 rating on the Play Store. He is experienced in working in different domains with teams from many countries and multinational companies and has authored two other Packt books.
Table of Contents
- Working with Sales
- Working with Service
- Working with Marketing
- Understanding the New Unified User Interface
- Designing Unified Interface Apps
- Customization Enhancements in Dynamics 365
- Business Process Flows and Rules in Dynamics 365
- Client-Side Scripting
- Plugin Development with Dynamics 365
- Working with the XRM Framework
- Mobile Enhancements in Dynamics 365
- Virtual Entities in Dynamics 365
- Working with Dynamics 365 Portals
- Configuration Enhancements in Dynamics 365
- Analytics with Dynamics 365 (Word and Excel Templates)