Hands-On Blockchain with Hyperledger
Nitin Gaur, Luc Desrosiers, Petr Novotny, Venkatraman Ramakrishna, Anthony O'Dowd, Salman A. Baset
貴賓價: $1,188Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain (Paperback)
貴賓價: $450HyperLedger Fabric 開發實戰 : 快速掌握區塊鏈技術
售價: $240人工智能基礎 (高中版)
貴賓價: $1,568Node.js in Action, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $977The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations (Paperback)
貴賓價: $450DAG 區塊鏈技術：原理與實踐
貴賓價: $1,617Deep Learning (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,568Real-World Machine Learning
貴賓價: $1,026HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,496NoSQL Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Emerging World of Polyglot Persistence (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,180Enterprise Blockchain Development: With Hyperledger Fabric and Composer
貴賓價: $1,330Learning React: A Hands-On Guide to Building Web Applications Using React and Redux (2nd Edition)
Leverage the power of Hyperledger Fabric to develop Blockchain-based distributed ledgers with ease
- Write your own chaincode/smart contracts using Golang on hyperledger network
- Build and deploy decentralized applications (DApps)
- Dive into real world blockchain challenges such as integration and scalability
Blockchain concepts and the Hyperledger technologies are hot topics. Hyperledger is an open source project to create private blockchain applications for different domains including finance, banking, supply chain, IoT and much more. This book will be an easy reference to explore and build blockchain networks using Hyperledger services.
This book will start with explaining the blockchain evolution and then proceed to an overview of technologies like Ethereum, R3 Corda, Coco, and Hyperledger. We will learn how to set up and launch Hyperledger Fabric in Bluemix. We will look into the architecture and the components of Hyperledger Fabric which are used to build private blockchain applications. Later we will delve into how we can interact with Hyperledger Fabric blockchain to build private networks from scratch covering all the required principles such as chaincode, smart contracts, cryptocurrencies and much more on the Hyperledger network.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build and deploy your own decentralized applications using Hyperledger addressing key pain points encountered in blockchain lifecycle.
What you will learn
- Discover why Blockchain is a game changer in the technology landscape
- Set up Blockchain networks using basic Hyperledger fabric deployment
- Understand the considerations for creating decentralized applications
- Learn the process of creating good business networks using Hyperledger
- Write Smart Contracts quickly with Hyperledger Composer
- Design transaction model and chaincode with Golang
- Deploy composer REST Gateway to access the Composer transactions
- Discern how business network impacts your Hyperledger fabric solutions
Who This Book Is For
This book is for experienced developers or IT specialists who are interested in Blockchain technologies and want to understand how they can apply it in their day-to-day projects. We assume the reader has a basic knowledge of Blockchain technology and cryptography concepts.