Hands-On Networking with Azure: Build large-scale, real-world apps using Azure networking solutions
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$1,017Azure Automation Using the ARM Model: An In-Depth Guide to Automation with Azure Resource Manager
A step-by-step guide to get you up and running with Azure Networking Services and help you build solutions that leverage effective design patterns
- Learn best practices for designing and implementing Azure Networking for Azure VMs
- Figure out the hidden secrets to designing a cost-effective environment
- Plan, design, and implement various connectivity scenarios in Azure
Microsoft Azure networking is one of the most valuable and important offerings in Azure. No matter what solution you are building for the cloud, you'll find a compelling use for it. This book will get you up to speed quickly on Microsoft Azure Networking by teaching you how to use different networking services.
By reading this book, you will develop a strong networking foundation for Azure virtual machines and for expanding your on-premise environment to Azure.
Hands-On Networking with Azure starts with an introduction to Microsoft Azure networking and creating Azure Virtual Networks with subnets of different types within them. The book helps you understand the architecture of Azure networks. You will then learn the best practices for designing both Windows- and Linux-based Azure VM networks. You will also learn to expand your networks into Azure and how to use Azure DNS. Moreover, you will master best practices for dealing with Azure Load Balancer and the solutions they offer in different scenarios. Finally, we will demonstrate how the Azure Application Gateway works, offering various layer-7 load balancing capabilities for applications.
By the end of this book, you will be able to architect your networking solutions for Azure.
What you will learn
- Understand Azure networking and use the right networking service to fulfill your needs
- Design Azure Networks for Azure VMs according to best practices
- Span your environment with Azure networking solutions
- Learn to use Azure DNS
- Implement Azure Load Balancer for highly available environments
- Distribute user traffic across the world via the Azure Traffic Manager
- Control your application delivery with Azure Application Gateway
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers, IT professionals, and database admins who have prior experience of working on Microsoft Azure and want to make the most out of Azure Networking Services.
Table of Contents
- Azure Virtual Networks 101
- Delving into Azure Networking
- Azure Networks for VMs
- Network Connectivity Scenarios in Azure
- Azure DNS
- Azure Load Balancers
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Azure Application Gateway