Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook
Edvaldo Alessandro Cardoso
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-25
- 定價: $1,900
- 售價: 8.4 折 $1,600
- 貴賓價: 8.0 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 342
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849686327
- ISBN-13: 9781849686327
Over 60 recipes for the administration and management of Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 SP1
- Create, deploy, and manage Datacentres, Private and Hybrid Clouds with hybrid hypervisors by using VMM 2012 SP1, App Controller, and Operations Manager.
- Integrate and manage fabric (compute, storages, gateways, networking) services and resources. Deploy Clusters from bare metal servers.
- Learn how to use VMM 2012 SP1 features such as Windows 2012 and SQL 2012 support, Network Virtualization, Live Migration, Linux VMs, Resource Throttling, and Availability.
Microsoft System Center 2012 is a comprehensive IT infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud management platform. With System Center 2012, you can more easily and efficiently manage your applications and services across multiple hypervisors as well as across public and private cloud infrastructures to deliver flexible and cost-effective IT services for your business.
This cookbook covers architecture design and planning and is full of deployment tips, techniques, and solutions designed to show users how to improve VMM 2012 in a real world scenario. It will guide you to create, deploy, and manage your own Private Cloud with a mix of Hypervisors: Hyper-V, Vmware ESXi, and Citrix XenServer. It also includes the VMM 2012 SP1 features.
This book is a cookbook that covers architecture design, planning and is full of deployment tips, techniques and solutions designed to show users how to improve VMM 2012 in a real world scenario. It will guide you to create, deploy and manage your own Private Cloud with a mix of Hypervisors : Hyper-V, Vmware ESXi and Citrix XenServer.
What you will learn from this book
- How to use VMM Architecture and plan for a real word deployment
- Utilize Network Virtualization, Gateway integration, Storage integration, Resource Throttling, and Availability options
- Deploy Operations Manager and integrate with VMM
- Integrate SC APP Controller with VMM to manage Private and Public Clouds (Azure)
- Cluster deployment with VMM Bare Metal
- Create and deploy Virtual Machines from Templates
- Deploy a highly available VMM Management Server
- Manage Hyper-V, Vmware, and Citrix from VMM
- How to upgrade from SCVMM 2008R2 to SCVMM 2012 SP1
This is a Packt Cookbook, full with over 75 recipes for VMM users to carry out vital tasks quickly and easily.
Who this book is written for
This book is written for solutions architects, technical consultants, administrators, and any other virtualization lover who needs to use Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager in a real world environment.