Learning Bootstrap 4 by Building Projects: Develop 5 real-world Bootstrap 4.x projects from scratch
Eduonix Learning Solutions
- Create 5 responsive web apps with Bootstrap 4
- Use elements and full Bootstrap toolkit to construct custom animations and templates
- Design, customize, and create existing UIs and media aggregator apps
Learning Bootstrap 4 by Building Projects covers the essentials of Bootstrap 4 along with best practices. The book begins by introducing you to the latest features of Bootstrap 4. You will learn different elements and components of Bootstrap, such as the strict grid system, Sass, which replaced Less, flexbox, Font Awesome, and cards. As you make your way through the chapters, you will use a template that will help you to build different kinds of real-world websites, such as a social media website, a company landing page, a media hosting website, and a profile page, with ease.
By the end of this book, you will have built websites that are visually appealing, responsive, and robust.
What you will learn
- Get familiar with the new features of Bootstrap 4
- Understand how the new grid system works
- Learn to use the Sass tool in Bootstrap
- Automate your tasks using the task runner, Gulp
- Use Lightbox to build a photo gallery
Who this book is for
Learning Bootstrap 4 by Building Projects is for web developers who want to build real-world responsive websites from scratch using Bootstrap 4. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is required.
Table of Contents
- Bootstrap 4 Features
- Photosharing Website
- Building a Resume Website
- Social Network Front end
- Agency Website
- Lightbox Website