Mastering TypeScript - Fourth Edition: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks
Master the TypeScript language and its latest features, explore modern web application frameworks, and build modular systems using industry standard architectural principles and design patterns.
- Explore TypeScript 4's key elements and advanced language features
- Use TypeScript with modern frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React, RxJS and Node
- Understand TDD, serverless techniques, micro frontends, and other industry-standard best practices to create high-quality and modular apps
Using a fast-paced, but easy-to-follow set of code samples, this fourth edition will get you up and running with Typescript quickly, introduce core concepts, and then build on this knowledge to understand, and then apply more advanced language features.
By the end of the book, you will have built a comprehensive set of web applications using Angular, React and Vue, finally integrating them into a single cohesive website, using micro frontend techniques. Mastering TypeScript, Fourth Edition is about learning the language, understanding when to apply its features, and then selecting the right framework that is the perfect fit for your real-world project.
What You Will Learn:
- Gain insights into core and advanced TypeScript language features
- Create test suites for your application with Jest and Selenium
- Apply industry standard design patterns to build modular code
- Develop web server solutions using Node and Express
- Design and implement serverless API solutions
- Explore micro front-end technologies and techniques
Who this book is for: