Mastering QuickBooks(R) 2022 - Third Edition: The bestselling guide to bookkeeping and the QuickBooks Online accounting software
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2022-01-31
- 售價: $1,170
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,112
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 478
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1803244283
- ISBN-13: 9781803244280
This third edition of the bestselling Mastering QuickBooks® is updated for 2022 and now goes above and beyond the topics covered on the QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) exam
- Learn QuickBooks Online (QBO) from scratch and get confident with best practices
- Fully revised to include the latest updates to QuickBooks Online
- Brush up on everything you need to prepare for the QBCU exam
Handling the financial side of your growing business requires expertise. What if there's an easier path to manage accounting and track profits? With Mastering QuickBooks® 2022, Third Edition, you can build the perfect budget, simplify tax return preparation, manage inventory, track job costs, generate income statements and financial reports, and perform all accounting-related tasks with ease.
Crystalynn Shelton is an experienced Certified Public Accountant and Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who will guide you through using QuickBooks Online, from setup to core features and beyond. This new edition has every chapter revised to cover a range of new features and updates available, including smart invoicing and cash flow projections. You'll learn how to create multilingual invoices, track mileage, work with a cash flow dashboard that helps you with cash forecasting and planning reports, and upload batches of bills and checks.
You'll also learn how to manage sales tax, including how to set up, collect, track, pay, and report sales tax payments. In addition to this, you'll explore how to export reports to Google Sheets, use the custom chart builder, import budgets, and perform smart reporting.
By the end of this book, you'll be well-versed with QuickBooks and have the confidence to manage all your bookkeeping tasks with ease.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with bookkeeping concepts and the typical bookkeeping and financial accounting cycle
- Set up QuickBooks for both product-based and service-based businesses
- Discover the new features of QBO and find out what the QBO line-up offers
- Track everything from billable and non-billable time and expenses to profit
- Generate key financial reports for accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items
- Understand the complete QuickBooks payroll process and track payments made to 1099 contractors
- Manage various bank and credit card accounts linked to your business
Who this book is for
This QuickBooks book is for small business owners, bookkeepers, and accounting students who want to learn QuickBooks Online and understand how to use it effectively.
Whether you're a bookkeeping beginner, have some experience already, or are studying to become a QuickBooks Certified User, this book will help you learn to use Intuit QuickBooks Online confidently.
1. Getting Started with QuickBooks Online
2. QuickBooks Online Advanced
3. Company File Setup
4. Migrating to QuickBooks Online
5. Customizing QuickBooks for Your Business
6. Managing Customer, Vendor, and Products, and Services lists
7. Managing Sales Tax
8. Recording Sales Transactions in QuickBooks Online
9. Recording Expenses in QuickBooks Online
10. Reconciling Downloaded Bank and Credit Card Transactions
11. Report Center Overview
12. Business Overview Reports
13. Customer Sales Reports in QuickBooks Online
14. Vendor and Expenses Reports
15. Managing Payroll in QuickBooks Online
16. Managing 1099 Contractors in QuickBooks Online
17. Closing the Books in QuickBooks Online
18. Handling Special Transactions in QuickBooks Online
19. Shortcuts and Test Drive
20. QuickBooks Certified User Exam Objectives