Zama Khan Mohammed
- Explore Angular's capabilities in building Web apps, mobile apps, and browser games
- Get to know Angular's latest features like Ivy renderer, Lazy loading and differential loading
- Build test-driven Angular applications using Jasmine and Jest frameworks
Angular is one of the best frameworks, not only for building web applications, but also for building applications on other platforms such as desktop and mobile. It is packed with amazing web tools that allow developers to become more productive and make the development experience a happier one
This book will be your practical guide when it comes to building optimized web apps using Angular. The book explores a number of popular features, including the experimental Ivy rendered, lazy loading, and differential loading, among others, in the projects. It starts with the basics of Angular and its tools, which will help you to develop and debug Angular applications. You will learn how to create an SPA using Angular Router, and optimize it by code splitting and Preloading Routes. We will then build a form-heavy application and make forms reactive by using Reactive Forms. After that, we will learn how to build a Progressive Web App, and a server-side rendering app, as well as a MonoRepo app. Furthermore, we will also dive into building mobile apps using Ionic and NativeScript. Finally, we end the book by creating a component library for our application using Angular CDK and then testing it.
By the end of this book, you'll have gained comprehensive insights into using Angular, along with hands-on experience in creating intuitive real-world applications.
What you will learn
- Set up Angular applications using Angular CLI and Angular Console
- Understand lazy loading using dynamic imports for routing
- Perform server-side rendering by building an SEO application
- Build a Multi-Language NativeScript Application with Angular
- Explore the components library for frontend web using Angular CDK
- Scale your Angular applications using Nx, NgRx, and Redux
Who this book is for
If you are a developer who has some experience with Angular and are looking to become well-versed with the essential tools and deal with the various use cases you may encounter with Angular, then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of web application development and experience working with ES6 or TypeScript are assumed.
Zama Khan Mohammed is a software architect, building enterprise web applications, with more than 7 years of experience. He has a master's degree in computer science and has loads of experience in software development using technologies such as Angular, React, and AWS. He has a keen interest in software development as well as machine learning, and he is passionate about teaching his interests to others and mentoring.
- Setting up Development Environment
- Building a Flashcard game using Angular
- Building a Personal Blog Using Angular Router and WordPress
- Building an Inventory application using Reactive Forms
- Building a PWA Survey Application using Angular Service Worker
- Building an Auditing application using Angular and Ionic
- Building a Server Side Rendering Application using Angular Part-1
- Building an enterprise portal using Nx, NgRx and Redux Part-1
- Building cross-platform image processing app using NativeScript and Firebase MLkit Part-1
- Building a Component Library Using Angular CDK and Elements
- Testing Angular Application using Jasmine and Jest