Learning the Yahoo! User Interface library
售價: $700CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,078Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 4/e(IE-paper)
售價: $900Windows System Programming, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,789Cross-Platform Development in C++: Building Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows Applications (Paperback)
貴賓價: $950PCI System Architecture, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,616Network Troubleshooting Tools
售價: $700Microsoft Project 2007 Bible (Paperback)
This book covers all released components whether utility, control, core file, or CSS tool. Methods of the YAHOO Global Object are used and discussed throughout the book.
The basics of each control will be presented, along with a detailed example showing its use to create complex, fully featured, cross-browser, Web 2.0 user interfaces.
What you will learn from this book?
- Explore the YUI Library--utilities, controls, core files, and CSS tools
- Install the library and get up and running with it
- Handle DOM manipulation and scripting
- Get inside Event Handling with YUI
- Create consistent web pages using YUI CSS tools
- Work with Containers--implementation, skinning, adding transitions, and tabs
- Debug, maintain, and update applications with the Logger control
- Examples included in the book:
- Calendar interface
- Creating panels
- Custom tooltips
- Split button
- TreeView Control
- Browser History Manager with Calendar
- Simple animation
- Custom animation
- Creating tabs and adding content dynamically
- Dragging and dropping
- Implementing sliders
- Logger at work
- Logging custom classes
The book is a tutorial, leading the reader first through the basics of the YUI library before moving on to more complex examples involving the YUI controls and utilities. The book is heavily example driven, and based around an approach of tinkering and extending to improve.
Who this book is written for?