Celtx: Open Source Screenwriting Beginner's Guide
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2011-03-12
- 售價: $1,536
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,459
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 376
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849513821
- ISBN-13: 9781849513821
Celtx won't write your script for you, but it will ensure it has the format and features demanded by the film industry. Learn to use Celtx along with insider secrets of screenwriting and script-marketing into the bargain.
- An illustrative guide to writing and formatting professional scripts and screenplays in the only way acceptable to Hollywood producers and agents.
- Work with all the powerful tools of Celtx to come up with brilliant scripts for films, documentaries, stage plays, even comic book scripts
- Master other pre-production planning features including storyboarding, scheduling, and casting
- Maximize the power of Celtx with helpful tips about both the software and how to sell your completed work
- Part of Packt's beginner's guide series – pratical, simple, and illustrative
What you will learn from this book
- Obtain and install Celtx and get started with it
- Get acquainted with all the writing features of Celtx
- Work with tools to organize your writing prowess
- Learn how to write a brilliant feature movie
- Write gripping documentaries and other audio-visual projects
- Learn how to present excellent stage plays, podcasts, comic books, and other great scripts
- Market your scripts so that they reach the right people and you get due credit
This is a beginner's guide – a hand-holding fun ride with step-by-step instructions and illustrative screenshots
Who this book is written for
If you want to write a professional script or screenplay using the open source tool Celtx, this book is for you. You need not have any previous knowledge of Celtx or any other writing software.
We've all watched a disappointing movie and said, "I could write it better than that." Perhaps you can! It doesn't matter how good your script might be – if it doesn't look right, producers and agents won't read it. The answer (and it's an easy one) to writing screenplays in the rigid format required is Celtx!
This book on Celtx answers the NEED millions of screenwriters have – how to turn out a pro-looking script without spending hundreds on Final Draft or Movie Magic. It includes screenplay formatting and structuring examples, excerpts from both classic movie scripts and some of the author's own as examples, tips on marketing, and so forth.
Celtx: Open Source Screenwriting Beginner's Guide will make you an expert at storyboarding, audio visual scripts (such as for documentaries), comic books, developing characters, and more. It begins with the basics of getting started with Celtx and then moves on to the important aspects of writing and formatting scripts. With this book in hand, you will develop all the skills of a professional scriptwriter. If you have the creativity it takes to come up with a brilliant script, this book does everything else for you!.
This book takes you through a tour of Celtx, what to use it for, and what to do with your excellent results (with a lot of hard-learned tips from the author). In simple terms, this book shows you how to get up to speed writing scripts and the other neat things Celtx does.
This illustrative guide will show you how to turn out a professional-looking script using Celtx.