Activiti 5.x Business Process Management, Beginner's Guide
Dr. Zakir Laliwala, Irshad Mansuri
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 售價: $1,570
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,492
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 276
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849517061
- ISBN-13: 9781849517065
About This Book
- Detailed coverage of the various BPM notations used for business process development.
- Learn how to implement business processes based on real world examples.
- Understand how to deploy workflows using process engine APIs.
- Create Advance workflows using BPM Notations.
- Learn how to use Activiti BPM quickly and efficiently with practical examples and step-by-step instructions
Who This Book Is For
This book is primarily intended for Business Analysts (BAs) who need to develop a process model for implementation in a Business Process Management system. The book assumes that you have basic knowledge of business analysis; however, no Activiti or Java knowledge is required.
What You Will Learn
- Setup the Activiti framework and create your first Activiti application
- Learn about the Activiti Modeler and how to export and import models
- Setup the Activiti Designer and start developing applications
- Understand the Activiti Development Environment and how to configure the mail server
- Create sub processes, parallel gateways, and implementing event and task listeners
- Understand how Activiti integrates with Business Rule, Liferay, ECM, OSGI, and Camel
- Implement REST services, parallel gateways, multi-instance processes, and event and task listeners
- Learn about starting, deploying, and suspending processes
Activiti is a light-weight workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) platform targeted at business people, developers, and system administrators. Its core is a super-fast and rock-solid BPMN 2 process engine for Java. Activiti runs in any Java application on a server, cluster and in the cloud. It integrates perfectly with Spring and it is based on simple concepts making it easy for users to maximize its potential.
Activiti BPM Beginner's Guide quickly introduces you to the Activiti Business Process Management methodology. This book will serve as an extremely useful starter guide for developers working on Activiti BPM who wish to integrate Activiti with other technologies.If you want to take full advantage of the power of the Activiti BPM, then this is the book for you.
This book will teach you how to design advanced business workflows through easy steps as well as how to integrate your creations with various third party services. It will take you through a number of clear, practical steps that will help you to implement business workflow using standard BPMN notation.
The key aim of this book is to guide you through how to develop business workflows so you can eventually remove the gap between the business analyst and the developer. The book focuses on development and delivery using Activiti BPM through integrating, migrating, and upgrading some advanced technological tools.
You will learn everything you need to know to design effective and advanced business workflows and how to implement them with different applications.
This book should be in the tool belt of any business analyst who wishes to model business processes and use these models to generate a fully-functioning workflow application.