Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-12-22
- 售價: $2,330
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,214
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 590
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849680264
- ISBN-13: 9781849680264
If you want a thoroughly practical guide to developing business applications with Microsoft Dynamics GP, this is the book for you. Its hands-on approach will have you developing or customizing in no time.
- Make your business more efficient with fully customizable applications.
- Develop mission critical applications with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Learn how to enhance your application with sanScript.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a sophisticated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application with a multitude of features and options. Microsoft Dynamics GP can also be used to develop dynamic, mission critical applications.
"Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications" will take you through the complex steps of creating and customizing Microsoft Dynamics GP applications. Starting with an overview of Microsoft Dynamics GP architecture you’ll then move onto setting up your development environment.
You will learn how to make your application come to life with Dexterity and sanScript. You will create table operations and ranges as well as object triggers to make powerful and practical business applications. You will deploy your Dexterity solution before moving onto customization with Modifier and VBA.
This book will also take you through ways of enhancing and extending your application without code using the SmartList Builder and Excel Report Builder. Using these highly flexible tools you’ll be able to create data connections that will increase the usability and functionality of your ERP applications.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover the ins and outs of Microsoft Dynamics GP Architecture.
- Utilize Dexterity and sanScript to build business applications.
- Learn the correct use and implementation of object triggers.
- Modify your application without code.
- Utilize VBA to extend your business application.
- Discover how to use Visual Studio tools.
- Upgrade Dexterity applications.
Written in a hands-on and friendly manner, Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications takes a practical approach to teaching you how to develop and customize ERP applications.
Who this book is written for
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics GP developer, consultant, or power user who wants to create and customize applications, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP is required. A basic understanding of business management systems and reporting applications, such as Microsoft Excel and SQL Reporting Services, is highly recommended.