Written by a SAP HANA expert, this book takes you from installation to running your own processes in no time. By the end of the course you'll have awesome data retrieval and analytical powers to call on.
- Learn SAP HANA from an expert
- Go from installation and setup to running your own processes in a matter of hours
- Cover all the advanced implementations of SAP HANA to help you truly become a HANA master
SAP HANA is SAP’s in-memory database technology which offers real-time analytics and retrieval. With it, you can dramatically speed up your business processes, predictive analysis, or analytics.
Software Development on the SAP HANA Platform covers all aspects of the SAP HANA software, taking you from your first introductions, right through to more advanced uses and integrations of the tool.
Starting with an initial introduction and succinct guides to installation, Software Development on the SAP HANA Platform will then go on to guide you through your first development in an Attribute View. From here, we build on and consolidate SAP HANA knowledge through discussing analytic views, data authorizations, deployment, and integration with other SAP services.
What you will learn from this book
- How to install a SAP HANA environment
- How to run your first HANA development
- How to fully utilize each “view” to maximize the power that SAP HANA offers
- How to create a reporting user and give them the correct authorizations
- How to deploy your reporting application to reporting software
Software Development on the SAP HANA Platform is a general tutorial guide to SAP HANA.
Who this book is written for
This book is written for beginners to the SAP HANA platform. No knowledge of SAP HANA is necessary to start using this book.