Instant XenMobile MDM
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-09-23
- 定價: $1,064
- 售價: 9.4 折 $1,000
- 貴賓價: 8.9 折 $950
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 60
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849696268
- ISBN-13: 9781849696265
A guide to effectively equipping mobile devices with configuration, security, provisioning, and support capabilities using XenMobile, the world's most popular mobile management software
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Install and set up XenMobile
- Use Smartphones and tablets at the workplace with XenMobile
- Create security policies for mobile devices
XenMobile is the revolutionary new way to mobilize your business. The product offers security and compliance for IT while giving users mobile device, app, and data freedom. Users gain single-click access to all of their mobile, SaaS, and Windows apps from a unified corporate app store, including seamlessly-integrated email, browser, data sharing, and support apps.
A practical guide showing users how to implement XenMobile MDM, configure the software and server for provisioning and security policies, and deploy application stores. Readers will gain an understanding in how to manage a BYOD environment in organizations.
This book explores how mobile devices are used within organizations, and importantly identifies the common pain points that they experience. You will learn practical solutions on how address these concerns and use XenMobile to solve these problems. You will also learn how to install, configure, and optimize XenMobile MDM software. Finally, you will learn how to configure security policies to protect mobile devices, install custom applications, and configure device settings.
What you will learn from this book
- Install XenMobile MDM
- Configure a XenMobile server
- Optimize a XenMobile Server
- Set up email and notifications
- configure devices for MDM
- Secure mobile devices using XenMobile MDM
- Use custom developed applications securely in the workplace
- Utilize reports to gain a clear understanding on the impact of mobile devices in your organization
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. Written in a user friendly style, this guide will get readers up and running with XenMobile MDM.
Who this book is written for
If you want to run your mobile enterprises on XenMobile, or work on a BYOD strategy within your organization, then this is the ideal book for you. XenMobile MDM comprehensively explores how to set up and use XenMobile to provision, secure, and manage mobile devices.