Wireframing Essentials (Paperback)
Matthew J. Hamm
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-01-27
- 售價: $1,160
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,102
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 112
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849698546
- ISBN-13: 9781849698542
If you've ever wanted to be a User Experience (UX) designer, this book will give you a great head start. It's a comprehensive handbook to the core principles and leads you through design methodologies with many practical examples.
- Get up to speed on the industry standard design process
- Learn how to architect your product with task flow diagrams
- Create wireframes with real world examples
Designing the user experience (UX) for websites and applications can be an exhilarating and satisfying experience, but it can also be a chaotic and frustrating endeavor. The key to success lies in a thorough understanding of the industry standard design process, and in possessing a firm grasp of effective and proven UX design techniques.
This book is a comprehensive, yet concise, primer for those looking to better understand the core principles of UX design. It illustrates these principles with example projects, warns you of common obstacles, and introduces you to proven methodologies that help facilitate your efforts to find design solutions that work.
This book will put you on the road to becoming a UX designer by teaching you the process and techniques used by design professionals to create world-class applications and websites. This introduction to user experience design will instruct you on the required research and groundwork that will help you cut through the ambiguity commonly experienced when starting a project. It will show you how to turn the results of your research into task flow diagrams and wireframes that will be used to
What you will learn from this book
- Generate interaction maps and task flow diagrams
- Create wireframe design proposals
- Interact with clients who need design services
- Understand your users with by creating personas
- Establish design tenets that will help you stay on the right track
- Quantify a design solution using heuristic evaluations
- Ensure your brainstorming sessions are successful
- Get started with the design process with the help of user survey and focus groups
- Use paper prototyping and other testing techniques to help you predict success
An easy to follow, example-based guide introducing you to the world of user experience design through the author's real world experiences
Who this book is written for
Whether you are looking to become a professional UX Designer, or just need to get the job done, the principles and processes discussed in this book will help you understand how to craft reliably effective and successful design solutions.