Foundation ColdFusion for Flash
Khan Fiaz, Fiaz Khan, Bryan Mahoney
- 出版商: friendsofED
- 售價: $1,451
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,378
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 500
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1903450403
- ISBN-13: 9781903450406
If, as a web designer, you are looking for a server-side scripting language
with the power to build and deploy web applications, ColdFusion 5 is exactly
what you need. Like ASP, ColdFusion can integrate email, XML and information
from databases. The result is a truly dynamic, responsive website with the fast,
funky user-interface of Flash. What’s more, now that a number of hosting
companies are beginning to provide reasonably priced ColdFusion hosting, this
intuitive tag-based technology is becoming increasingly accessible to
professional web designers.
This book assumes you have a fairly good knowledge of Flash 5 while being a novice user of ColdFusion 5. The designer is led through chapters containing stand-alone tutorials, each reinforcing the others, until finally they build to form a complete real-world case-study. The fundamentals of ColdFusion 5 will be introduced particularly within the context of their use in a professional setting, and in conjunction with Macromedia Flash.
Who is this book for?
- Professional designers who want an intuitive software package capable of integrating dynamic content into their site.
- Designers who want to enhance the productivity of their site by integrating it with the ColdFusion server.
- Readers of Foundation ActionScript or Flash 5 Dynamic Content Studio, who want to expand the capability of their Flash site.
Summary of Contents
1. The Case for ColdFusion
2. Installation and Interface
3. CFML Concepts
4. Database Creation and Connection
5. Forum Foundations
7. Data Validation and Form Handling
8. Client Session Management
9. Email with ColdFusion and Flash
10. Verity Searching
11. Flash Component Kit