New Masters of Photoshop
Mike Cina, Derek Lea, Peter Stanick, Mike Young, Eun-Ha Paek, Jens Karlsson, Norma V Toraya
Photoshop is the world's favorite image-editing program.
Available for both Mac and PC, it's the de facto industry standard application
for graphical manipulation, and therefore an essential tool not only for web
designers, but also for photographers, printing professionals, and technical
Produced by Adobe, Photoshop allows its users to execute all the processes necessary to create the most sophisticated graphics.
Who is this Book for?
- Advanced Photoshop users who desire to emulate effects created by renowned professionals.
- Aspirant graphic artists who seek inspiration from the world's top Photoshop designers.
- Anyone interested in seeing what Photoshop can do when pushed
to its limits by the best in the business.
What does the Book cover?
friends of ED scours the world for the leading exponents of Photoshop technique in their field. This book is a showcase of cutting-edge Photoshop practice and theory, backed with essays on the influences and inspirations that lie behind the sharpest digital art and explorations of the philosophy and ethics of image manipulation in today's media saturated world. The book deconstructs sophisticated and complex Photoshop graphics, providing motivation, skills and inspiration in equal parts.
- Adobe Photoshop is the only complete image-editing tool for both web and print graphics.
- Covers wide range of Photoshop techniques, including:
- Vector shape handling
- Improved text handling
- PDF workflow management
- Web optimization
- Layer effects