How to Use SPSS®: A Step-By-Step Guide to Analysis and Interpretation
Brian C. Cronk
- 出版商: Routledge
- 出版日期: 2017-02-25
- 定價: USD $69.95
- 售價: $1,970
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,872
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 176
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1936523442
- ISBN-13: 9781936523443
• Designed for use by novice computer users, this text begins with the basics, such as starting SPSS, defining variables, and entering and saving data.
• All major statistical techniques covered in beginning statistics classes are included:
· descriptive statistics
· graphing data
· prediction and association
· parametric inferential statistics
· nonparametric inferential statistics
· statistics for test construction
• Each section starts with a brief description of the statistic that is covered and important underlying assumptions, which help students select appropriate statistics.
• Each section describes how to interpret results and express them in a research report after the data are analyzed. For example, students are shown how to phrase the results of a significant and an insignificant t test.
• More than 200 screenshots (including sample output) throughout the book show students exactly what to expect as they follow along using SPSS.
• A glossary of statistical terms is included, which makes a handy reference for students who need to review the meanings of basic statistical terms.
• Practice exercises throughout the book give students stimulus material to use as they practice to achieve mastery of the program.
• Thoroughly field-tested; your students are certain to appreciate this book.