Handbook of eID Security: Concepts, Practical Experiences, Technologies (Hardcover)
Walter Fumy, Manfred Paeschke
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
The Handbook of eID Security is the first source presenting a comprehensive overview of this strongly discussed topic. It provides profound information on the following questions:
- Which are the latest concepts, technical approaches, applications and trends in the field of eID?
- Which areas of application are covered by the different eID concepts?
- Which security mechanisms are used, for what reasons, and how can their reliability be ensured?
- How will the security of personal data be guaranteed?
This book is a perfect source of information for all persons working in industry, banking, healthcare, research institutes, administrations and public authorities:
- who are involved in the development of eID application concepts, technical solutions, and of devices used for transfer and read out data to and from eIDs
- who have or will have to do with eID applications in their daily work, and
- who participate in informing and discussing about the security and transparency of eID solutions.