E. Borovitskaya, Michael S. Shur
In this book, leading experts on quantum dot theory and technology provide comprehensive reviews of all aspects of quantum dot systems. The following topics are covered: (1) energy states in quantum dots, including the effects of strain and many-body effects; (2) self-assembly and self-ordering of quantum dots in semiconductor systems; (3) growth, structures, and optical properties of III-nitride quantum dots; (4) quantum dot lasers.
- Low-Dimensional Systems (E Borovitskaya & M S Shur)
- Energy States in Quantum Dots (A J Williamson)
- Self-Organized Quantum Dots (A R Woll et al.)
- Growth, Structures, and Optical Properties of III-Nitride Quantum Dots (D Huang et al.)
- Theory of Threshold Characteristics of Quantum Dot Lasers: Effect of Quantum Dot Parameter Dispersion (L V Asryan & R A Suris)
- Applications of Quantum Dots in Semiconductor Lasers (N N Ledentsov et al.)