Discrete-Time Speech Signal Processing: Principles and Practice (IE-Hardcover)
Thomas F. Quatieri
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-31
- 定價: $1,190
- 售價: $1,190
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,166
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 779
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 9861541322
- ISBN-13: 9789861541327
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,019Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach, 4/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,508Software Architecture in Practice, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,127Understanding Digital Signal Processing, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,724Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,176Fundamentals of Speech Recognition
貴賓價: $2,831Spoken Language Processing: A Guide to Theory, Algorithm and System Development(paperback)美國原版
貴賓價: $931A First Course in Database Systems, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,617Deep Learning (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,663Deep Learning with Python: A Hands-on Introduction
貴賓價: $1,775Python Deep Learning (Paperback)
售價: $299Android Apps with App Inventor: The Fast and Easy Way to Build Android Apps (Paperback)
Essential principles, practical examples, current applications, and leading-edge research.
In this book, Thomas F. Quatieri presents the field's most intensive, up-to-date tutorial and reference on discrete-time speech signal processing. Building on his MIT graduate course, he introduces key principles, essential applications, and state-of-the-art research, and he identifies limitations that point the way to new research opportunities.
Quatieri provides an excellent balance of theory and application, beginning with a complete framework for understanding discrete-time speech signal processing. Along the way, he presents important advances never before covered in a speech signal processing text book, including sinusoidal speech processing, advanced time-frequency analysis, and nonlinear aeroacoustic speech production modeling. Coverage includes:
- Speech production and speech perception: a dual view
- Crucial distinctions between stochastic and deterministic problems
- Pole-zero speech models
- Homomorphic signal processing
- Short-time Fourier transform analysis/synthesis
- Filter-bank and wavelet analysis/synthesis
- Nonlinear measurement and modeling techniques
The book's in-depth applications coverage includes speech coding, enhancement, and modification; speaker recognition; noise reduction; signal restoration; dynamic range compression, and more. Principles of Discrete-Time Speech Processing also contains an exceptionally complete series of examples and Matlab exercises, all carefully integrated into the book's coverage of theory and applications.
Table of Contents
2. A Discrete-Time Signal Processing Framework.
3. Production and Classification of Speech Sounds.
4. Acoustics of Speech Production.
5. Analysis and Synthesis of Pole-Zero Speech Models.
Appendix 5.A: Properties of Stochastic Processes.
Appendix 5.B: Derivation of the Lattice Filter in Linear Prediction Analysis.
6. Homomorphic Signal Processing.
7. Short-Time Fourier Transform Analysis and Synthesis.
Appendix 7.A: FBS Method with Multiplicative Modification.
8. Filter-Bank Analysis/Synthesis.
9. Sinusoidal Analysis/Synthesis.
Appendix 9.A: Derivation of the Sinewave Model.
Appendix 9.B: Derivation of Optimal Cubic Phase Parameters.
10. Frequency-Domain Pitch Estimation.
11. Nonlinear Measurement and Modeling Techniques.
12. Speech Coding.
13. Speech Enhancement.
Appendix 13.A: Stochastic-Theoretic parameter Estimation.
14. Speaker Recognition.
Appendix 14.A: Expectation-Maximization (EM) Estimation.
Speech Signal Processing.
About the Author.