Freshwater Microbiology: Perspectives of Bacterial Dynamics in Lake Ecosystems
Bandh, Suhaib A.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-08-02
- 售價: $5,610
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,330
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 370
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128174951
- ISBN-13: 9780128174951
Freshwater Microbiology: Perspectives of Bacterial Dynamics in Lake Ecosystems provides a comprehensive and systematic analysis of microbial ecology in lakes. It offers basic information on how well the bacterial community composition varies along the spatio-temporal and trophic gradients along with the evaluation of the bioindicator species of bacteria so as to act as a key to predict the trophic status of lake ecosystems. The book helps to identify the factors of potential importance in structuring the bacterial communities in lakes as it delves into the dynamics and diversity of bacterial community composition in relation to various water quality parameters. It helps to identify the possibility of bioremediation plans and devising future policy decisions, with better conservation and management practices.
- Provides a comprehensive and systematic analysis of microbial ecology
- Helps to identify the factors of potential importance in structuring the bacterial community composition
- Gives insight into the bacterial diversity of freshwater lake ecosystems along with their industrial potential
- Caters to the needs and aspirations of students and professional researchers