Using Mathematics in Economic Analysis
Peter N. Hess
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-08-31
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 604
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130200263
- ISBN-13: 9780130200266
售價: $199Cisco CCNA Exam #640-607 Certification Guide, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,124Java Examples in a Nutshell, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,068Software Engineering, 6/e
貴賓價: $1,995Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,214Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,567Software Configuration Management Strategies and Rational ClearCase: A Practical
貴賓價: $1,537DNS and BIND, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,045Java How to Program, 4/e
貴賓價: $998Computer Networks, 3/e (精裝)
貴賓價: $855C How to program, 3/e
售價: $199UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,708Telecommunications Technologies Reference
售價: $299BEA WebLogic Workshop Kick Start
貴賓價: $1,176Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing, 2/e
售價: $800Inside C#, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,933.NET Framework Security
貴賓價: $1,366Making Process Improvement Work: A Concise Action Guide for Software Managers an
For undergraduate courses in Mathematical Economics where students have completed a first course in Calculus and Intermediate Microeconomic Theory and/or Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory. Also serves as a supplement to the standard Intermediate Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Theory courses, graduate programs in Economics, and Master's programs in Business and Public Policy.
This text is designed to help students develop mathematical skills that will open up a new dimension of economic analysis, thereby enhancing their understanding of economic theories.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Economic Models.
2. A Review of Some Basic Mathematics.
I. ANALYSIS OF MARKETS.
3. Perfectly Competitive Markets: Static Analysis.
4. Perfectly Competitive Markets: Dynamic Analysis.
5. Systems of Linear Equations and General Equilibrium.
6. Theory of the Firm: Short-Run Decision Rules.
7. Competition Among Many: Perfectly Competitive Firms and Monopolistically Competitive Firms.
8. Monopolies and Monopsonies.
9. Duopolies and Oligopolies.
10. Theory of the Firm: Constrained Optimization.
11. Theory of the Firm: Inequality Constraints.
12. Theory of Consumer Behavior.
III. MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS.
13. Basic Macroeconomic Models: Input-Output Analysis and a Simple Keynesian
14. IS-LM and Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply Models.
15. Growth Rates and Growth Models.