Using Mathematics in Economic Analysis
Peter N. Hess
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-08-31
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 604
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130200263
- ISBN-13: 9780130200266
貴賓價: $450深入理解TensorFlow 架構設計與實現原理
貴賓價: $1,520MATLAB Deep Learning: With Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
貴賓價: $1,724Wireshark for Security Professionals: Using Wireshark and the Metasploit Framework
貴賓價: $1,112Getting Started with NFC: Contactless Communication with Android, Arduino, and Processing
售價: $1,584Java Performance (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,039Linear Algebra with Applications, 8/e (IE-Paperback)
售價: $1,715JUNOS High Availability (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,328JUNOS Enterprise Switching (Paperback)
售價: $930Digital Forensics with Open Source Tools (Paperback)
售價: $800Ninja Hacking: Unconventional Penetration Testing Tactics and Techniques (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,470Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,710Fundamentals of LTE (Hardcover)
售價: $3,150Signal and Power Integrity - Simplified, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $3,640Networking and Online Games: Understanding and Engineering Multiplayer Internet Games
For undergraduate courses in Mathematical Economics where students have completed a first course in Calculus and Intermediate Microeconomic Theory and/or Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory. Also serves as a supplement to the standard Intermediate Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Theory courses, graduate programs in Economics, and Master's programs in Business and Public Policy.
This text is designed to help students develop mathematical skills that will open up a new dimension of economic analysis, thereby enhancing their understanding of economic theories.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Economic Models.
2. A Review of Some Basic Mathematics.
I. ANALYSIS OF MARKETS.
3. Perfectly Competitive Markets: Static Analysis.
4. Perfectly Competitive Markets: Dynamic Analysis.
5. Systems of Linear Equations and General Equilibrium.
6. Theory of the Firm: Short-Run Decision Rules.
7. Competition Among Many: Perfectly Competitive Firms and Monopolistically Competitive Firms.
8. Monopolies and Monopsonies.
9. Duopolies and Oligopolies.
10. Theory of the Firm: Constrained Optimization.
11. Theory of the Firm: Inequality Constraints.
12. Theory of Consumer Behavior.
III. MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS.
13. Basic Macroeconomic Models: Input-Output Analysis and a Simple Keynesian
14. IS-LM and Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply Models.
15. Growth Rates and Growth Models.