Signal Processing Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications, Volume 2
Georgios B. Giannakis, Yingbo Hua, Petre Stoica, Lang Tong
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-10-11
- 售價: $1,260
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,197
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 448
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 013027190X
- ISBN-13: 9780130271907
Key advances in signal processing for single-user and multi-user systems.
Signal Processing Advances in Communication, Volume II is the second in a two-volume set that introduces important recent advances in signal processing (SP) tools for wireless and mobile communications, and bringing together contributions by leaders in the field worldwide. This two-volume set covers an exceptionally wide range of technologies and methodologies, including noise and interference cancellation, modem design, mobile Internet services, next-generation audio/video broadcasting, cellular telephony, and wireless multimedia networks.
Volume II focuses on single- and multi-user communication systems, presenting an exceptionally wide range of today's best work on topics such as:
- Blind synchronization with single- and multi-sensor arrays
- Space-time transmit-receive diversity combining systems
- Time-varying channel modeling
- Signal separation with constant modulus constraints
- Parallel factor analysis tools
- New methods for canceling multiuser interference and mitigating multipath effects in CDMA and multicarrier systems at the physical layer
- Key signal processing issues at the network layer
This book brings together research previously scattered across multiple journals worldwide, delivering an unprecedented collection of advanced SP techniques for practicing engineers, researchers, managers, and any professional involved with designing or building state-of-the-art single- or multi-user communications systems.
Table of Contents
1. Time Varying Fading Channels.
2. Space-Time Diversity.
3. Algebraic Constant Modulus Algorithms.
4. Parafac Techniques For Signal Separation.
5. Multipath Mitigation In Cdma Systems.
6. Block Spreading For Multipath Resilient Generalized Multi-Carrier Cdma.
7. Multistage Interference Cancellation Algorithms For Ds/Cdma Signals.
8. Signal Processing Based Collision Resolution.
9. Non-Data-Aided Digital Synchronization.
10. Exploiting Antenna Arrays For Synchronization.