MPLS and Label Switching Networks, 2/e
Uyless N. Black
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-04-19
- 售價: $1,650
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,568
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 336
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130358193
- ISBN-13: 9780130358196
$399LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2: Linux Professional Institute Certification Exams 101 and 102 (Paperback)
The authoritative, practical introduction to the final MPLS standard!
- Fully updated to cover the final, official MPLS standard
- Presents detailed enterprise and service provider example scenarios
- Includes up-to-the-minute coverage of QoS and MPLS-based VPNs
- Introduces the new Generalized MPLS and RSVP-TE protocols
MPLS will be at the heart of tomorrow's flexible, manageable, and cost-effective networks. MPLS and Label Switching Networks, Second Edition is the authoritative resource you need to understand MPLS technologies-and implement them for competitive advantage. Renowned communications consultant Uyless Black illuminates the final MPLS standard through practical examples and detailed diagrams, offering start-to-finish guidance on using MPLS to maximize network reliability, utilization, and performance. Coverage includes:
- Integrating MPLS into ATM and Frame Relay networks-and both IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Traffic engineering-including RSVP-TE and CR-LDP
- Building more resilient service provider and ISP backbones
- Configuring MPLS-based networks for rapid service restoration
- Deploying and securing MPLS-based VPNs
- GMPLS for optical networks: accelerating service deployment and improving operational efficiency
Whether you're in an enterprise or service provider environment, MPLS and Label Switching Networks, Second Edition gives you insight and clarity for planning, deploying, and succeeding with MPLS technologies—starting today.
Table of Contents
2. Label Switching Basics.
3. Switching and Forwarding Operations.
4. MPLS Key Concepts.
5. Label Distribution Operations.
6. MPLS and ATM and Frame Relay Networks.
7. Traffic Engineering.
8. OSPF in MPLS Networks.
9. Constraint-Based Routing with CR-LDP.
10. MPLS, Optical Networks, and GMPLS.
11. VPNs with L2TP, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS.
12. MPLS and DiffServ.
Appendix A. Names, Addresses, Subnetting, Address Masks, and Prefixes.
Appendix B. CR-LDP and Traffic Engineering and QOS.