WDM Optical Networks: Concepts, Design, and Algorithms
C. Siva Ram Murthy, Mohan Gurusamy
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2001-11-26
- 定價: USD $93.50
- 售價: $1,300
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,274
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 448
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0130606375
- ISBN-13: 9780130606372
貴賓價: $1,093Optical WDM Networks: Concepts and Design Principles
貴賓價: $960Computer Algorithms: Introduction to Design & Analysid, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,503OpenCV 2 Computer Vision Application Programming Cookbook
貴賓價: $1,121Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms
貴賓價: $1,645Go Web Programming (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,645Go in Practice
貴賓價: $1,485Akka in Action
貴賓價: $1,503Learning Ionic - Build Hybrid Mobile Applications with HTML5 (Paperback)
貴賓價: $755You Don't Know JS: ES6 & Beyond (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,890Groovy in Action, 2/e (Paperback)
The complete, example-based guide to advanced WDM networks.
- WDM technology
- WDM network architecture, protocols, and routing
- WDM network design, provisioning, and survivability
- Next-generation IP-over-WDM optical Internets
Wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) and wavelength routing are rapidly becoming the technologies of choice in network infrastructure that must accommodate unprecedented, accelerating demand for bandwidth. WDM Optical Networks: Concepts, Design, and Algorithms provides practicing engineers, students, and researchers with a systematic, up-to-date introduction to the fundamental concepts, challenges, and state-of-the-art developments in WDM optical networks. The authors rely extensively on real-world examples and draw on the latest research to cover optical network design and provisioning in far greater depth than any other book. Coverage includes:
- WDM advantages: increased usable bandwidth, reduced processing cost, protocol transparency, and efficient failure handling
- Architecture and routing in wavelength-convertible networks
- In-depth coverage of wavelength routing and rerouting algorithms
- Virtual topology design and reconfiguration
- Ensuring network survivability: practical design and provisioning techniques
- Optical multicast routing: node architecture, tree generation, and virtual source-based trees
- Previewing and planning for next-generation IP-over-WDM optical Internets
- Includes extensive directory of Web resource links
Focusing primarily on WDM technology, WDM Optical Networks will be invaluable to every network engineer, technical manager, researcher, and student involved with the design or implementation of advanced WDM networks
Table of Contents
1. WDM Technology and Issues in WDM Optical Networks.
2. Wavelength Routing Algorithms.
3. Wavelength-Convertible Networks.
4. Wavelength Rerouting Algorithms.
5. Virtual Topology Design.
6. Virtual Topology Reconfiguration.
7. Network Survivability and Provisioning.
8. Optical Multicast Routing.
9. Next-Generation Optical Internet Networks.
AWEB RESOURCES LIST.