Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 8 Operating Environment
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-05-25
- 售價: $1,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,245
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 496
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130646695
- ISBN-13: 9780130646699
$199Cisco CCNA Exam #640-607 Certification Guide, 3/e
Complete coverage of the exam objectives—by the technical lead for the certification exam development team!
The only exam prep book endorsed by Sun Educational Services, this study guide focuses on the basic knowledge and skills network administrators need to solve real-world problems.
Network expert Rick Bushnell presents a comprehensive review of the essential concepts covered in the Network Administrator exam. He assumes you have a working knowledge of Solaris 7 or 8, but that you need to supplement your understanding of Solaris Network Administration, TCP/IP, and related protocols.
Each of the official exam objectives is reviewed to provide an understanding of the underlying technologies and to enhance your knowledge of network administration and TCP/IP. The fundamental approach is to reinforce your understanding of key network administration skills and then test your understanding with review questions that will prepare you for the real exam.
Key topics covered include:
- Network Models
- Ethernet Interface
- ARP and RARP
- The IP Protocol
- Routing over TCP/IP
- The Transport Layer Protocols (TCP/UDP)
- The Client/Server Model
- Managing Networks
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- The Network Time Protocol
This indispensable guide covers the network protocol stack from top to bottom. You won't find a more authoritative, useful resource anywhere.
Endorsed as a study guide for the Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 8 Operating Environment by Sun Educational Services.
Table of Contents
1. Network Models and Protocols.
2. Introduction to Local Area Networks.
3. The Ethernet LAN.
4. The ARP and RARP Protocols.
5. The Internet Layer and IPv4.
6. Routing over TCP/IP with Solaris 8.
7. The Transport Layer Protocols.
8. The Client-Server Model.
9. Dynamic Address Allocation with DHCP.
10. Network Management Using SNMP.
11. Domain Name Service (DNS).
12. The Network Time Protocol (NTP).
13. The New Internet Protocol: IPv6.
Appendix A. Multiple-Choice Answers.
Appendix B. Free Response Answers.
Appendix C. Examination Objectives.